Tuesday 6 March 2012

Week 2

Intensive week 2 we gained insight into a range of education appropriate technologies, many which I would not have previously known how to successfully implement into my classroom to ensure appropriate learning opportunities were present.

The major educational technology we created was our digital portfolio which we will use throughout the course to present our learning and assessment.

This blog was created today through the use of google applications.  The creation of the blog was quite simple, with the use of a template I could make my blog aesthetically pleasing as well as educationally appropriate within just a few minutes.  In my classroom I will aim to provide all students with access to a class blog, as well as parents, and aim for parents to use the blog for discussion and engagement with everyday teaching and learning in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment